Our support groups provide Carers with a place where they can meet, where they can get support, information and advice and staff support as well as time out from their caring role.
We offer the following support groups:
- Male Carers – first Tuesday of every month
- Alzheimer’s – first Thursday of every month
- Learning Disability (via Zoom) – third Tuesday of every month
- Mental Health – third Tuesday of every month
- Caring for Carers – second Thursday of every month
The groups provide a relaxed non-judgmental setting for Carers to meet and discuss issues through peer support. We provide subject-specific information sessions with the groups which help Carers manage their life.