Get Involved Renfrewshire Carers Centre
Volunteers help Renfrewshire Carers Centre provide a wide range of services and support.
Volunteering opportunities include:
- Befriending Carers or cared for to offer companionship and reduce isolation.
- Help with activities in our various support groups.
- Help to identify hidden Carers and raise awareness of Carer’s issues at information stalls in GP Surgeries and Hospitals.
- Join our board
- Help with fundraising for the Centre
- Counselling for our in-house Counselling Service