In May we asked carers to tell us how Covid-19 had impacted them and their caring role.
An amazing 352 Carers completed our survey- this shows Carers want to have a say on how Covid-19 has impacted on them and what support they need to continue to care following lockdown.
Here is a summary of the results, which were very powerful -
- 95% Carers felt their emotional health & wellbeing were affected
- 73% Carers worry about the person they care for
- 65% concerned if they become ill
- 45% of increased role due to local services being reduced
- 47% Carers impacted financially
- 78% Carers stated they had an increased caring role of 50+ hours a week of mainly personal care
If you would like to read the full report, please download them here.
If you have any questions or comments on these results please email firstname.lastname@example.org