When completing an Adult Carer Support plan, you would normally meet with an Adult Carer Support Worker who would, if required support you to complete your plan. As this is not possible at present due to Coronavirus, we have made our checklist available for you to download, complete and return.
The purpose of this checklist is to determine the level of support that might be beneficial to you in your current caring role, concentrating on the following areas:
- Your health & wellbeing and how this impacts upon your caring role;
- The quality of the relationship you have with the person you care for;
- The suitability of your current accommodation for the person you care for’s needs;
- Whether you are seeking to obtain education or employment or; managing to maintain employment around your caring role;
- Whether you and the person you care for are getting all the welfare benefits you are entitled to;
- How often you get time away from your caring role to pursue your interests or have a break and;
- How confident you feel about maintaining your caring role in the future.
Within each of the above areas, there are five statements. Please choose one statement within each of the areas, which you feel, describes your situation best, please give consideration to what could be described as “your worst days”.
Once you have completed the checklist. Please return to us by email to email@example.com. A member of our Adult Carer Support Team will be in touch to discuss.